Saturday 3 December 2011

HD brows - someone take the tweezers off her!

It wasn't until May this year I realised I had a problem. It was my daily routine. To me, it was normal. But to everyone else, it was the middle of every pitiful topic of conversation. My eyebrows, or to others, my non-apparent eyebrows. Yes, I had an addiction to plucking. I could pluck all day, and all night. I was Blackpool's number one plucker. But my unhealthy addiction had to be stopped. There was only one row of hair of my considered eyebrows left. That's when my friends called in HD-Brows (high-definition eyebrows).  They used a 7-step procedure to not only make my brows thicker, but give them shape too. The procedure cost me £30, which may seem pricey for eyebrows. However, I put down the tweezers, and haven't looked back since.  Below is my very own, before and after shot, of the advantages of getting the HD eyebrow treatment.

HD recomend up to three treatments to get the full effects of high-definition eyebrows. For more information, visit their website where you can find other examples and videos on this procedure.

Celebritiy Gallery (HD brows)

No comments:

Post a Comment